The new Edwards front mount 3-point hitch enables you to mount many of your 3-point implements on the front of your tractor.
Front mounting offers several advantages including the use of front and rear imple- ments at the same time. That reduces the number of passes over the same ground plus it saves fuel and reduces man and tractor hours.
The front mount 3-point hitch mounts easily and quickly to the tractor and works with many 3-point implements.
- Front mount transporter forks for carrying up to 1500 pounds on a pallet or in a bin.
- Combine with an “A” frame tool bar for front cultivator combinations.
- Front mount Dyna-Trim mower for mowing around trees and posts.
- Front mount Brush Spider for cleaning out leaves and brush from between plants and trees.
- Front mount spray booms for spraying the tree rows.